We are beginning to be solicited to review some grilling products on our blog so we came up with these product review submission suggestion guidelines. We are going to make this post public and link to it internally so everyone knows where we stand. I believe the consumer has a right to know if the product was given to us or if we purchased it ourselves.
If you would like us to review any grilling related product please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions. I will look into the suggestion and if the product intrigues me I will review it.
If you make a grilling product that want us to review: Here are a few things you should know:
1) We will write and post an honest review with our opinion of your product. It could be good or it could be bad but it will be honest. Either way it will be posted and no request to remove or change our content will be considered.
2) It may take a week or two for us to get the post up. We like to be thorough with our reviews.
3) We do not want any form of compensation for any review. If you like it though we would love you to link back to it, but that is not required.
4) If a product is sent to us for review we will allow you to control where the outbound links in our post point to. They can point to your site, facebook page or Amazon. If the links to point to Amazon we will be using our affiliate links. It will also be noted in the article that the product was received in exchange for the review.
5) There will be at least one internal link to our site on the post.
6) Any product sent to us for review becomes property of 4thegrill and after the review is written we can and will use it in any manner we see fit.
If you think you truly have a built a better mousetrap you should be good with all of this
aka Sultan of Sizzle
I have been blogging about and selling grilling tool for over 12 years. A Certified Food Safety Professional, KCBS member, award winning writer and have over 10 years experience in the food service industry.
“I have experienced some of the best food this country has to offer and nothing is better than the food that comes off my own grill!”